I hope everyone is remaining healthy. Take this situation seriously, and practice good social distancing.
- Day Two:
- Take this time to apply for scholarships and jobs. I have multiple requests from employers that know me personally and are looking for me to suggest candidates to work for them. If you have an interest in jumping immediately into the work force, please let me know. I can probably help you out.
- Take this time to help your family with a project. You each have skills that can be beneficial to your families. Weatherization, siding, roofing, insulation, framing.
- My e mail is email@example.com. My cell is 207-649-8259. Please contact me every Tuesday and Thursday to check in between 9 AM and 5 PM. Should you need anything, have questions.
- Day One:
- Start thinking about your future and what you plan to do in a little more than one year when you graduate.
- Start looking at schools on line and by making phone calls. Virtual tours are often available.
- Each of you are passing my class,
- Catch up and improve those grades in your academic classes.
- I also want to hear from you every Tuesday and Thursday between 9 AM and 4 PM.
- Please seek summer employment in our field to enable you to graduate with experience in the construction field. You have worked on Resumes with Alanna this year. Put the work to good use.
- Miss Wacome needs drafts from: Chris, Spencer, Trevor and Jayden.
Please share a draft to my e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org