Redington-Fairview General Hospital Scholarship!
Due April 24,2020
This scholarship is for any student that has been enrolled in a SCTC program going on in a healthcare related field of studies.
- Students please continue to check your emails and the Facebook group (I have created a private Facebook group for the CNA students, parents are welcome to join).
- We held our first class Zoom meeting Wednesday 4/1/20; 13 students attended. It was so nice to “see” everyone. I will continue to hold Zoom meetings, we will find a fun way to connect whether it be reviewing material, doing a review games, etc; I am open to suggestions.
- If you do not have internet access at home, MSAD54 has opened the wi-fi up so that people can use it from the parking lots at the schools around the district. I emailed every student the “hot spots”.
- If you do not have a laptop, please let me know.
- Continue working on your Medical-Terminology, all material is due by May 10th. Remember this counts as college credit.
- I am available Monday thru Friday 8:30-11:30am via email, Facebook messenger, or phone.
- Remember we are all in this together. I miss all of you very much ❤️
Talk to you all soon.
Students please check your email if you have it, I have sent a video message explaining our plan.
- Please everyone respond. If you have a different email that you prefer I use, please let me know.
- If you do not have internet access at home other than your cell phone, please let me know.
- If you have internet, but do not have a computer to work from, please let me know.
- Please take this time to get caught up on your medical terminology; this counts as college credit.
- I will email everyone an assignment on Friday.
- I will be available to all of you Monday thru Friday 8:30am-11:30am via email .
- We are all in this together.
- My goal is to help lead you all to success and certification ❤️